HelpNDoc 2.7 has just been released and is available as a free 3.44MB download. HelpNDoc 2.7 introduces a CHM importer which will let you decompile any existing compiled CHM help files, edit it within HelpNDoc and re-compile it or produce HTML, Word and PDF documentation out of it. In addition to that much requested feature, the Word and HTML generators have been enhanced to produce cleaner headings and to better handle the resolution of JPEG images. The RTF and HTML importers' table management have also been enhanced and the topic editor has received tweaks and bug fixes. Finally, the C/C++ constants generator has been enhanced and you can now choose to export Enums or Defines instead.
HelpNDoc's price will be raised starting September, 1st so if you need to buy it, now is the time! Just go to the store page to learn more.
- Import of existing compiled CHM Help files
- Word and HTML generators now defines the titles' outline level
- Added Enum and Define C/C++ code generator
- Enhanced the C/C++ const generator
- The table of content is fully expanded when a new project is created
- Better RTF importing
- Improved table resizing using the mouse
- Different resolution JPEG Image size is better exported by the Word generator
- List handling has been enhanced to continue numbering of a previous list if needed
- Enhanced HTML Importer: cell border colors, images and table alignments