HelpNDoc 2.8 has just been released and is available as a free 3.45MB download. HelpNDoc 2.8 introduces the library which holds Flash animations. Therefore, HelpNDoc has also been adapted to produce CHM and HTML documentations containing local or distant Flash files.
Among various performance improvements and bug fixes, HelpNDoc 2.8 will warn you if you try to save to a read-only file and table merging support as well as RTF table import have been enhanced.
Due to popular demand, HelpNDoc's 17% promotional discount has been extended for a whole month and will run through September. If you'd like to benefit from a 17% discount on every editions of HelpNDoc, just go to the online store to rapidly and securely place your order.
- Initial addition of the library container to manage Flash files
- Local and distant flash files export to HTML and CHM documentation
- Saving to read-only files didn't work and didn't warn about it
- Better table merging algorithm with wide items in the topic editor
- Speed increase in the topic editor
- Enhanced RTF table import