We are glad to announce that a new version of HelpNDoc is available for download. This new version focuses on bug fixes and performance improvements: when generating large documents with hundreds or pages or many pictures, earlier versions could use too much memory or GDI resources which could lead to generation failure. This new version fixes this problem and scales much better. It also fixes the cursor position which was moved back to the beginning of a topic after pasting. Other fixes are detailed in the log bellow.
- All generators are now using less memory and GDI resources
- Better PNG transparency in Word generated documentation
- Cursor was moved to the beginning of the topic text after pasting
- Library items were not always correctly replaced at generation time
- Customize template links were missing from the project options