1. File menu
- Manage projects: create new, open existing, save...
- Access to recent projects and places
- Access the application options
- Access to help and resources on HelpNDoc
- Exit the application
2. Quick access tool-bar
- Access to frequently used actions such as "Save project", "Undo" and "Redo"
3. Ribbon tool-bar
- Contains all possible actions available within HelpNDoc
- Can be minimized to provide greater documentation editing screen estate
4. Table of contents
- Define and manage the topics hierarchy for the currently opened project
- Root topic is the project topic, used to view and modify project settings
- Selecting a topic will display its associated content for editing
5. Topic editor
- Used to edit the selected topic's content
- Setup the topic's source and behavior
- Define and manage the multimedia and reusable items such as images, flash files, included documents...
- Add items to topics
7. Keywords editor
- Define and manage the keywords hierarchy for the currently opened project
- Associate keywords with individual topics
8. Status bar
Copyright © 2011 by IBE Software. All Rights Reserved.