HTML based templates
HTML based templates include CHM, HTML, ePub, Kindle, Qt Help and Markdown templates. In the template editor, select a HTML based template to access its customizable settings:
- General settings: customize the file extension, inheritance and other general settings for that template;
- Variables: manage variables which can be used by the template;
- Script files: manage script files used to generate the final documentation;
- Assets: manage assets bundled with the final documentation;
- HTML Tags: manage HTML code generated for some library items such as videos;
Note: Changes made in the template editor (including editing scripts and assets) are only saved to disk when clicking the "Save" button.