In addition to being able to create custom templates, it is possible to easily and rapidly customize HelpNDoc's default templates. To access the template settings:
- From HelpNDoc's "Home" ribbon tab, locate the "Project" group
- Click the top part (without the arrow) of the "Generate help" button to display the "Generate documentation" window
- Select the build to customize in the "Build list" on the left
- Click "Customize" on the right if the customization tabs are not visible
- Go to the "Template setting" tab
See the How to define build settings in HelpNDoc step-by-step guide.
Here are some of the documentation formats which can be customized: