Opening a CHM help file from a Delphi program
Courtesy of The Helpware Group, the Delphi HH Kit is a free download for Delphi 2/3/4/5/6/7... It consists of two units and a document file. The first unit is a port of the C++ header file "HtmlHelp.h". The second one is a library of HTML help related functions. Two versions exists based on the Delphi compiler capabilities:
- Download "The Kit" version 2.1 - Size: 32KB, 3-Dec-2009
- Unicode version now compatible with Delphi 6/7/... Delphi 2010.
- HH_Funcs.pas utility now compiles under D2010. Ansi and Unicode versions of funcs.
- HH.pas - HTMLHelp() function defaults to either Ansi or Unicode depending on the version of Delphi.
- Download "The Kit" version 1.09 - Size: 32KB, 27-Aug-2008
- Ansi version for Delphi 2/3/4/5/6/...
- Fix bug with Windows Vista compatibility.
- Updated D6OnHelpFix.pas to fix small memory leak on shutdown.