Each topic can have a status, representing its state at the current time. By default, available statuses are:
- Complete - the topic is considered done and no further editing is necessary
- Needs Review - the topic is done but might need corrections
- In Progress - the topic is actively being worked on
- Out of Date - the topic's content is not up to date and should be reworked in the future
It is possible to manage status (add, edit or delete them):
- Right click on a topic
- Hover over "Status"
- Click "Manage Statuses..."
Conditional generation based on status
Each build can include topic with a set of statuses. By default, every topics are included in a build, but each build can be customized to only include a subset of available statuses. For example: only generate "Complete" topics.