Following the success of HelpNDoc v1.0, we are glad to announce the immediate availability of HelpNDoc v1.1. This version introduces variables as well as improvements in various places. As before, HelpNDoc is free for personal use.
Version 1.1 – Release date: Feb 15, 2005
- Variables support (known limitation: variables can't be set as hyperlinks)
- Popup menu in the table of content
- Help file now contains information on how to integrate CHM files with Delphi and Visual Basic
- Configuration information are now saved in the registry
- Page background images weren't exported in CHM
- Better HTML Help Workshop location handling: ask location when it can't be found in the registry
- Faster CHM export
- Balloon Hints weren't working in HND 1.0
- The default icon wasn't always selected when required in the icons popup menu
- The background color and image were not reset when a new topic was created
- Introducing HelpNDoc 8.9: Kickstart Your Documentation with New Project Starter Kits & Advanced Topic Filtering!
- Meet HelpNDoc 8.8: The Perfect Blend of Visual and Textual Content Editing
- Recreate Folder Hierarchies, Improved Mathematical Equation Editor, and Advanced Template Overrides in HelpNDoc 8.7
- HelpNDoc 8.6 Introduces a Powerful Non-Destructive Multi-Layered Image Editor to Enhance Your Documentation Workflow!
- New equation library item with built-in mathematical expression editor, project-wide character analyzer, and more in HelpNDoc 8.5