HelpNDoc 1.1.1 has been released to correct a small problem where a topic name containing quotes prohibited the project from being loaded.
Version 1.1.1 – Release date: Feb 24, 2005
- Topic name containing quotes prohibited project from being loaded
- Analyze conditional content throughout your documentation using the fully redesigned project analyzer in HelpNDoc 7.6
- Customize HTML topic names for improved SEO, enhanced CHM decompiler and importer and more in HelpNDoc 7.5
- Inline table of contents, greatly improved HTML documentation generation and more in HelpNDoc 7.4
- Import Markdown documents, duplicate builds and customize library output path in HelpNDoc 7.3
- Generate Markdown documents, improved PDF rendering and new "force page break" option in HelpNDoc 7.2