We are glad to announce the release of HelpNDoc v1.2. This version contains many additions and bug fixes. Among them, a new compressed file format; the possibility to import HTML, RTF, WRI, TXT and DOC files; a better find and replace functionality; a command line compiler, better CHM generation and much more. HelpNDoc is free for personal use so don’t wait and download your version now.
Version 1.2 – Release date: Apr 4, 2005
- New file format – HND files are now compressed. Conversion is made behind the scenes. Still compatible with old format in read mode
- Import of HTML, RTF, WRI, and TXT files. DOC files can be imported if Microsoft Office is installed on the system
- Implementation of a better find and replace function: ability to find and replace throughout the project
- Implementation of rudimentary Command line compilation feature: "HelpNDoc –c file.hnd"
- Better CHM generation: Added next and home buttons, advanced search tab, addition of the favorite tab
- Main window's position is now restored when HelpNDoc is launched
- Better handling of bullets and numbering in the ruler
- Fixed a bug where characters in the topic title could cause compilation error
- Shortcut to create a new topic, use CTRL+T
- Confirm save dialog could be displayed many times on application exit
We are thrilled to announce the launch of HelpNDoc 9.0, a significant update that brings a host of new features and improvements to our already robust help authoring tool. This major update is …Read More →
Introducing HelpNDoc 8.9: Kickstart Your Documentation with New Project Starter Kits & Advanced Topic Filtering!
We are thrilled to present to you HelpNDoc 8.9, a beacon of innovation in the world of documentation authoring. At the forefront are the Project Starter Kits, tailored blueprints based on best …Read More →
Welcome to a new era of documentation authoring, where powerful visuals blend seamlessly with effective textual content to deliver top-notch user assistance. We are thrilled to introduce you to the …Read More →
Recreate Folder Hierarchies, Improved Mathematical Equation Editor, and Advanced Template Overrides in HelpNDoc 8.7
In the realm of technical writing, having robust, efficient, and user-friendly tools at our disposal is paramount. That’s where HelpNDoc shines. As a remarkable help authoring tool, it makes the …Read More →