We are glad to announce the release of HelpNDoc v1.2. This version contains many additions and bug fixes. Among them, a new compressed file format; the possibility to import HTML, RTF, WRI, TXT and DOC files; a better find and replace functionality; a command line compiler, better CHM generation and much more. HelpNDoc is free for personal use so don’t wait and download your version now.
Version 1.2 – Release date: Apr 4, 2005
- New file format – HND files are now compressed. Conversion is made behind the scenes. Still compatible with old format in read mode
- Import of HTML, RTF, WRI, and TXT files. DOC files can be imported if Microsoft Office is installed on the system
- Implementation of a better find and replace function: ability to find and replace throughout the project
- Implementation of rudimentary Command line compilation feature: "HelpNDoc –c file.hnd"
- Better CHM generation: Added next and home buttons, advanced search tab, addition of the favorite tab
- Main window's position is now restored when HelpNDoc is launched
- Better handling of bullets and numbering in the ruler
- Fixed a bug where characters in the topic title could cause compilation error
- Shortcut to create a new topic, use CTRL+T
- Confirm save dialog could be displayed many times on application exit
- Introducing HelpNDoc 8.9: Kickstart Your Documentation with New Project Starter Kits & Advanced Topic Filtering!
- Meet HelpNDoc 8.8: The Perfect Blend of Visual and Textual Content Editing
- Recreate Folder Hierarchies, Improved Mathematical Equation Editor, and Advanced Template Overrides in HelpNDoc 8.7
- HelpNDoc 8.6 Introduces a Powerful Non-Destructive Multi-Layered Image Editor to Enhance Your Documentation Workflow!
- New equation library item with built-in mathematical expression editor, project-wide character analyzer, and more in HelpNDoc 8.5