HelpNDoc goes 1.4, with the addition of the much requested anchors and an enhanced and easier to use link editor. This version also corrects a bug which could cause speed and size problems. You can download HelpNDoc free for personal use.
Version 1.4 – Release date: Jul 27, 2005
- Typing in the topic editor could become extremely slow and HND file could grow exponentially. The fix will be applied topic by topic once edited and saved
- Added anchors and possibility to link to them
- Enhanced link window with new links to anchors, file with or without relative paths, topics, Internet or e-mail
- Variables now display hints with current value
- Shortcut to add an hyperlink: CTRL+L
- Default topic font can now be defined in the project properties
- General application speed boost
We are thrilled to announce the launch of HelpNDoc 9.0, a significant update that brings a host of new features and improvements to our already robust help authoring tool. This major update is …Read More →
Introducing HelpNDoc 8.9: Kickstart Your Documentation with New Project Starter Kits & Advanced Topic Filtering!
We are thrilled to present to you HelpNDoc 8.9, a beacon of innovation in the world of documentation authoring. At the forefront are the Project Starter Kits, tailored blueprints based on best …Read More →
Welcome to a new era of documentation authoring, where powerful visuals blend seamlessly with effective textual content to deliver top-notch user assistance. We are thrilled to introduce you to the …Read More →
Recreate Folder Hierarchies, Improved Mathematical Equation Editor, and Advanced Template Overrides in HelpNDoc 8.7
In the realm of technical writing, having robust, efficient, and user-friendly tools at our disposal is paramount. That’s where HelpNDoc shines. As a remarkable help authoring tool, it makes the …Read More →