HelpNDoc goes 1.5, featuring a new HTML web site generator as well as programming language constants generation and bug fixes. You can download HelpNDoc free for personal use from the download section.
Version 1.5 – Release date: Sep 5, 2005
- Introducing a basic HTML Export functionality
- Generate Visual Basic, C++ and Delphi constants for easier integration of the help file with programming languages
- Fixed a MS HTML Viewer bug which could display an error message when opening a CHM file
- Fixed a bug with topic ID modification in the topic editor
- Introducing HelpNDoc 8.9: Kickstart Your Documentation with New Project Starter Kits & Advanced Topic Filtering!
- Meet HelpNDoc 8.8: The Perfect Blend of Visual and Textual Content Editing
- Recreate Folder Hierarchies, Improved Mathematical Equation Editor, and Advanced Template Overrides in HelpNDoc 8.7
- HelpNDoc 8.6 Introduces a Powerful Non-Destructive Multi-Layered Image Editor to Enhance Your Documentation Workflow!
- New equation library item with built-in mathematical expression editor, project-wide character analyzer, and more in HelpNDoc 8.5