HelpNDoc goes 1.6, featuring new navigation hyperlinks, an improved user interface with new shortcuts and various improvements. As always you can download HelpNDoc free for personal use.
Version 1.6 – Release date: Oct 17, 2005
- Internet Explorer complained about an invalid character when viewing an Help Web Site
- Improved hyperlink window’s appearance for better consistency throughout the application and added shortcuts
- Improved the speed of creation of spell checking suggestions
- Keyword’s root could be deleted which could cause unexpected behavior
- Possibility to add a subject to e-mail hyperlinks
- New kind of hyperlinks: navigation, to go to next, previous, parent...
- Insert hyperlink field was truncated to 30 characters
- Keywords associated with multiple topics showed "untitled" topics in popup window
- Added shortcuts CTRL + ARROW to move items in the TOC
- Help file has been updated
- Introducing HelpNDoc 8.9: Kickstart Your Documentation with New Project Starter Kits & Advanced Topic Filtering!
- Meet HelpNDoc 8.8: The Perfect Blend of Visual and Textual Content Editing
- Recreate Folder Hierarchies, Improved Mathematical Equation Editor, and Advanced Template Overrides in HelpNDoc 8.7
- HelpNDoc 8.6 Introduces a Powerful Non-Destructive Multi-Layered Image Editor to Enhance Your Documentation Workflow!
- New equation library item with built-in mathematical expression editor, project-wide character analyzer, and more in HelpNDoc 8.5