HelpNDoc 1.7 has just been released. This new version includes numerous enhancements, including better Unicode handling, command line support, tweaked user interface and various bug fixes. Download your free version now.
Version 1.7 – Release date: Feb 1, 2006
- Better Unicode compliance
- Vastly improved command line interface. See help file for details
- Updated project pane layout
- Possible TOC corruption: project title wasn't correctly escaped in HTML output
- Optionally clean the "Files" sub-directory in HTML export
- Link to easily download HTML Help Workshop in the compiler output if it's not installed on the computer
- Various enhancements in the topic editor
- Introducing HelpNDoc 8.9: Kickstart Your Documentation with New Project Starter Kits & Advanced Topic Filtering!
- Meet HelpNDoc 8.8: The Perfect Blend of Visual and Textual Content Editing
- Recreate Folder Hierarchies, Improved Mathematical Equation Editor, and Advanced Template Overrides in HelpNDoc 8.7
- HelpNDoc 8.6 Introduces a Powerful Non-Destructive Multi-Layered Image Editor to Enhance Your Documentation Workflow!
- New equation library item with built-in mathematical expression editor, project-wide character analyzer, and more in HelpNDoc 8.5