HelpNDoc 1.8 is available for immediate download. This version brings many bug fixes and enhancements. Among them, you’ll be able to cut, copy and paste multiple topics, disable the live spell checker, automatically generate the context number for new topics, and benefit from many bug fixes. Have a look at what users are saying about HelpNDoc and read the detailed list of features and bug fixes is available from the history page.
Version 1.8 – Release date: Mar 14, 2006
- The live spell checker can now be disabled
- Possibility to automatically generate the context number for new topics
- Added cut/copy/paste of nodes within the same project
- Fixed accentuated characters export for Western code pages
- Right click to add the selection as a keyword in the topic editor
- Multi selection for drag and drop and node copying
- Removed the popup window when using HelpNDoc from command line
- Fixed incorrect menu animation
- Fixed Access Violation when CTRL + Drag a node
- Now generates a valid Delphi unit with proper interface and implementation sections
- File overwrite confirmation when generating code
Introducing HelpNDoc 8.9: Kickstart Your Documentation with New Project Starter Kits & Advanced Topic Filtering!
We are thrilled to present to you HelpNDoc 8.9, a beacon of innovation in the world of documentation authoring. At the forefront are the Project Starter Kits, tailored blueprints based on best …Read More →
Welcome to a new era of documentation authoring, where powerful visuals blend seamlessly with effective textual content to deliver top-notch user assistance. We are thrilled to introduce you to the …Read More →
Recreate Folder Hierarchies, Improved Mathematical Equation Editor, and Advanced Template Overrides in HelpNDoc 8.7
In the realm of technical writing, having robust, efficient, and user-friendly tools at our disposal is paramount. That’s where HelpNDoc shines. As a remarkable help authoring tool, it makes the …Read More →
HelpNDoc 8.6 Introduces a Powerful Non-Destructive Multi-Layered Image Editor to Enhance Your Documentation Workflow!
We are thrilled to announce the release of HelpNDoc 8.6, a major update that introduces a powerful built-in multi-layered image editor, designed to significantly enhance your documentation workflow. …Read More →