HelpNDoc 1.10 is available for download. This version includes Microsoft Windows Vista support, bug fixes and enhancements in the topic editor as well as HTML importing and exporting. You can download HelpNDoc free for personal use.
Version 1.10 – Release date: May 28, 2007
- Better Windows Vista compatibility
- Fixed HelpNDoc's help file display exception under Windows Vista
- Fix for the & character in project title when exporting to CHM
- Right Alt + A was selecting all the topic's text and caused problems with certain keyboard layouts
- Lower memory usage for GIF images
- Better table support
- Better HTML Import / Export
- Topic Editor enhancements and bug fixes
We are thrilled to announce the launch of HelpNDoc 9.0, a significant update that brings a host of new features and improvements to our already robust help authoring tool. This major update is …Read More →
Introducing HelpNDoc 8.9: Kickstart Your Documentation with New Project Starter Kits & Advanced Topic Filtering!
We are thrilled to present to you HelpNDoc 8.9, a beacon of innovation in the world of documentation authoring. At the forefront are the Project Starter Kits, tailored blueprints based on best …Read More →
Welcome to a new era of documentation authoring, where powerful visuals blend seamlessly with effective textual content to deliver top-notch user assistance. We are thrilled to introduce you to the …Read More →
Recreate Folder Hierarchies, Improved Mathematical Equation Editor, and Advanced Template Overrides in HelpNDoc 8.7
In the realm of technical writing, having robust, efficient, and user-friendly tools at our disposal is paramount. That’s where HelpNDoc shines. As a remarkable help authoring tool, it makes the …Read More →