HelpNDoc 1.10 is available for download. This version includes Microsoft Windows Vista support, bug fixes and enhancements in the topic editor as well as HTML importing and exporting. You can download HelpNDoc free for personal use.
Version 1.10 – Release date: May 28, 2007
- Better Windows Vista compatibility
- Fixed HelpNDoc's help file display exception under Windows Vista
- Fix for the & character in project title when exporting to CHM
- Right Alt + A was selecting all the topic's text and caused problems with certain keyboard layouts
- Lower memory usage for GIF images
- Better table support
- Better HTML Import / Export
- Topic Editor enhancements and bug fixes
- Introducing HelpNDoc 8.9: Kickstart Your Documentation with New Project Starter Kits & Advanced Topic Filtering!
- Meet HelpNDoc 8.8: The Perfect Blend of Visual and Textual Content Editing
- Recreate Folder Hierarchies, Improved Mathematical Equation Editor, and Advanced Template Overrides in HelpNDoc 8.7
- HelpNDoc 8.6 Introduces a Powerful Non-Destructive Multi-Layered Image Editor to Enhance Your Documentation Workflow!
- New equation library item with built-in mathematical expression editor, project-wide character analyzer, and more in HelpNDoc 8.5