HelpNDoc 1.12 is available for download. This version includes an enhanced HTML exporter which will automatically show the table of content when a topic is launched. A Fortran 90/95 code generator has been added as well as many small enhancements and bug fixes. You can download HelpNDoc free for personal use.
Version 1.12 – Release date: Jan 13, 2008
- HTML Help topics will now always launch with the table of content opened
- Fortran 90/95 code generator
- Code generation export dialog enhancement: file name is not save anymore between export
- General speed and reliability enhancements
- Recreate Folder Hierarchies, Improved Mathematical Equation Editor, and Advanced Template Overrides in HelpNDoc 8.7
- HelpNDoc 8.6 Introduces a Powerful Non-Destructive Multi-Layered Image Editor to Enhance Your Documentation Workflow!
- New equation library item with built-in mathematical expression editor, project-wide character analyzer, and more in HelpNDoc 8.5
- Streamline Your Documentation Generation Workflow with the New HTTP Request Build Action in HelpNDoc 8.4
- Locate and update hyperlinks in bulk, filtered keywords and improved documentation generation speed in HelpNDoc 8.3