HelpNDoc 126.96.36.199 is ready to download, featuring PDF table of content generation, HTML keywords generation and various bug fixes including the generated PDF file which wasn’t always created in the specified path. As a reminder, there’s only 23 days left to benefit for the special introductory discount for both the Standard and Professional Edition, which will expire the 30th of June.
PDF Generation has been greatly enhanced and will now output the table of content of your generated documentation. This will be shown in the “Bookmarks” section of the Adobe Reader and includes link topics too: the user will be sent to the specified URL.
HTML Keywords are now automatically generated too. The HTML table of content contains a link to the “Index” section where all specified keywords are listed and linked to their associated topics. If a keyword is associated to multiple topics, HelpNDoc provides the list to the end-user.
Version 188.8.131.52 – Release date: Jun 7, 2009
- PDF generator creates the documentation's table of content
- HTML documentation generator outputs the project Keywords
- Spell checker button wasn't always enabled
- Fixed the check for updates link
- Access violation in some rare conditions when exporting Word and PDF documents
- Exported PDF documentation wasn't always generated in the specified path
- Mass update pictures' properties, new font selector with search capabilities and UI refinements in HelpNDoc 7.9
- Use snippets as topic templates, reuse topic content, automate topic writing and more in HelpNDoc 7.8
- Find and replace in script editor, single letter words support in HTML search engine, and more in HelpNDoc 7.7
- Analyze conditional content throughout your documentation using the fully redesigned project analyzer in HelpNDoc 7.6
- Customize HTML topic names for improved SEO, enhanced CHM decompiler and importer and more in HelpNDoc 7.5