HelpNDoc 2.1 is ready to download, featuring the much requested search functionality in the HTML generated documentation as well as various robustness improvements. As always, HelpNDoc is available for free for personal use without any limitation and is very low priced for commercial use.
PDF Generation is now more robust and the external files functionality has been totally rewritten to better handle HTML and Word documentation import. It is now easier than ever to include external files in topics.
Download the Freeware Edition of HelpNDoc or order the full version now.
Version 126.96.36.199 – Release date: Aug 2, 2009
- Search functionality in HTML documentation
- PDF Encoding bug
- PDF Generation exception when bookmarks were not correctly set
- Word generator produces smaller file sizes
- External file's DOC import is more robust
- External file's HTML import wasn't working properly
- Fixed relative links in CHM generation so it behaves the same way as HTML documentation
- New equation library item with built-in mathematical expression editor, project-wide character analyzer, and more in HelpNDoc 8.5
- Streamline Your Documentation Generation Workflow with the New HTTP Request Build Action in HelpNDoc 8.4
- Locate and update hyperlinks in bulk, filtered keywords and improved documentation generation speed in HelpNDoc 8.3
- HelpNDoc 8.2: New pre-build actions, Run external programs, Improved auto-completion and more
- Run post-build actions when the documentation is generated and create topics from a template in HelpNDoc 8.1