HelpNDoc 2.1 is ready to download, featuring the much requested search functionality in the HTML generated documentation as well as various robustness improvements. As always, HelpNDoc is available for free for personal use without any limitation and is very low priced for commercial use.
PDF Generation is now more robust and the external files functionality has been totally rewritten to better handle HTML and Word documentation import. It is now easier than ever to include external files in topics.
Version 188.8.131.52 – Release date: Aug 2, 2009
- Search functionality in HTML documentation
- PDF Encoding bug
- PDF Generation exception when bookmarks were not correctly set
- Word generator produces smaller file sizes
- External file's DOC import is more robust
- External file's HTML import wasn't working properly
- Fixed relative links in CHM generation so it behaves the same way as HTML documentation
- Analyze conditional content throughout your documentation using the fully redesigned project analyzer in HelpNDoc 7.6
- Customize HTML topic names for improved SEO, enhanced CHM decompiler and importer and more in HelpNDoc 7.5
- Inline table of contents, greatly improved HTML documentation generation and more in HelpNDoc 7.4
- Import Markdown documents, duplicate builds and customize library output path in HelpNDoc 7.3
- Generate Markdown documents, improved PDF rendering and new "force page break" option in HelpNDoc 7.2