HelpNDoc 2.4’s HTML importer now correctly sets up hyperlinks and anchors from the imported documents.
As for the generators, some images were not correctly resized to fit the content in the report generator and the PDF generator did not always export anchors. A long standing bug has been fixed in the HTML generator which did not always show the correct default topic if the directory was not purged.
You can download HelpNDoc Freeware Edition right now.
Version 188.8.131.52 – Release date: Jan 31, 2010
- Added missing edit popup menus throughout the application
- HTML and Word importers now correctly set up links to external URLs and anchors
- PDF generator did draw curly underlines under substituted variables
- PDF generator did not correctly export anchors in some cases
- Report generator did not always resize images to fit in page's width
- HTML generator now correctly sets up the default topic even if the directory is not purged
We are thrilled to announce the launch of HelpNDoc 9.0, a significant update that brings a host of new features and improvements to our already robust help authoring tool. This major update is …Read More →
Introducing HelpNDoc 8.9: Kickstart Your Documentation with New Project Starter Kits & Advanced Topic Filtering!
We are thrilled to present to you HelpNDoc 8.9, a beacon of innovation in the world of documentation authoring. At the forefront are the Project Starter Kits, tailored blueprints based on best …Read More →
Welcome to a new era of documentation authoring, where powerful visuals blend seamlessly with effective textual content to deliver top-notch user assistance. We are thrilled to introduce you to the …Read More →
Recreate Folder Hierarchies, Improved Mathematical Equation Editor, and Advanced Template Overrides in HelpNDoc 8.7
In the realm of technical writing, having robust, efficient, and user-friendly tools at our disposal is paramount. That’s where HelpNDoc shines. As a remarkable help authoring tool, it makes the …Read More →