HelpNDoc 2.4’s HTML importer now correctly sets up hyperlinks and anchors from the imported documents.
As for the generators, some images were not correctly resized to fit the content in the report generator and the PDF generator did not always export anchors. A long standing bug has been fixed in the HTML generator which did not always show the correct default topic if the directory was not purged.
You can download HelpNDoc Freeware Edition right now.
Version 18.104.22.168 – Release date: Jan 31, 2010
- Added missing edit popup menus throughout the application
- HTML and Word importers now correctly set up links to external URLs and anchors
- PDF generator did draw curly underlines under substituted variables
- PDF generator did not correctly export anchors in some cases
- Report generator did not always resize images to fit in page's width
- HTML generator now correctly sets up the default topic even if the directory is not purged
- HelpNDoc 8.2: New pre-build actions, Run external programs, Improved auto-completion and more
- Run post-build actions when the documentation is generated and create topics from a template in HelpNDoc 8.1
- Encrypt and sign Word and PDF documents, use SVG images, and override styles for each documentation output in HelpNDoc 8.0
- Mass update pictures' properties, new font selector with search capabilities and UI refinements in HelpNDoc 7.9
- Use snippets as topic templates, reuse topic content, automate topic writing and more in HelpNDoc 7.8