HelpNDoc 2.4’s HTML importer now correctly sets up hyperlinks and anchors from the imported documents.
As for the generators, some images were not correctly resized to fit the content in the report generator and the PDF generator did not always export anchors. A long standing bug has been fixed in the HTML generator which did not always show the correct default topic if the directory was not purged.
You can download HelpNDoc Freeware Edition right now.
Version 188.8.131.52 – Release date: Jan 31, 2010
- Added missing edit popup menus throughout the application
- HTML and Word importers now correctly set up links to external URLs and anchors
- PDF generator did draw curly underlines under substituted variables
- PDF generator did not correctly export anchors in some cases
- Report generator did not always resize images to fit in page's width
- HTML generator now correctly sets up the default topic even if the directory is not purged
- New equation library item with built-in mathematical expression editor, project-wide character analyzer, and more in HelpNDoc 8.5
- Streamline Your Documentation Generation Workflow with the New HTTP Request Build Action in HelpNDoc 8.4
- Locate and update hyperlinks in bulk, filtered keywords and improved documentation generation speed in HelpNDoc 8.3
- HelpNDoc 8.2: New pre-build actions, Run external programs, Improved auto-completion and more
- Run post-build actions when the documentation is generated and create topics from a template in HelpNDoc 8.1