HelpNDoc 2.4’s HTML importer now correctly sets up hyperlinks and anchors from the imported documents.
As for the generators, some images were not correctly resized to fit the content in the report generator and the PDF generator did not always export anchors. A long standing bug has been fixed in the HTML generator which did not always show the correct default topic if the directory was not purged.
You can download HelpNDoc Freeware Edition right now.
Version 184.108.40.206 – Release date: Jan 31, 2010
- Added missing edit popup menus throughout the application
- HTML and Word importers now correctly set up links to external URLs and anchors
- PDF generator did draw curly underlines under substituted variables
- PDF generator did not correctly export anchors in some cases
- Report generator did not always resize images to fit in page's width
- HTML generator now correctly sets up the default topic even if the directory is not purged
- Introducing HelpNDoc 8.9: Kickstart Your Documentation with New Project Starter Kits & Advanced Topic Filtering!
- Meet HelpNDoc 8.8: The Perfect Blend of Visual and Textual Content Editing
- Recreate Folder Hierarchies, Improved Mathematical Equation Editor, and Advanced Template Overrides in HelpNDoc 8.7
- HelpNDoc 8.6 Introduces a Powerful Non-Destructive Multi-Layered Image Editor to Enhance Your Documentation Workflow!
- New equation library item with built-in mathematical expression editor, project-wide character analyzer, and more in HelpNDoc 8.5