We are glad to announce the immediate availability of HelpNDoc 2.5. This new version is mainly a maintenance release with both bug fixes and documentation enhancements.
HelpNDoc 2.5 fixes relative links which are now consistently handled between all the documentation formats and generates better HTML, PDF and Word documentation. You can download the completely free HelpNDoc 2.5 from this web-site’s download section.
Version 220.127.116.11 – Release date: Mar 30, 2010
- WARNING: Relative links are now consistent in all generated documentation. They are not relative to the "files" sub-directory anymore for CHM and HTML documentations
- Greatly reduced HTML compilation time for big projects
- PDF generator did draw anchors as empty space
- Better HTML anchor import
- Fixed Word generator which didn't correctly export some characters
- Mass update pictures' properties, new font selector with search capabilities and UI refinements in HelpNDoc 7.9
- Use snippets as topic templates, reuse topic content, automate topic writing and more in HelpNDoc 7.8
- Find and replace in script editor, single letter words support in HTML search engine, and more in HelpNDoc 7.7
- Analyze conditional content throughout your documentation using the fully redesigned project analyzer in HelpNDoc 7.6
- Customize HTML topic names for improved SEO, enhanced CHM decompiler and importer and more in HelpNDoc 7.5