We are glad to announce the immediate availability of HelpNDoc 2.5. This new version is mainly a maintenance release with both bug fixes and documentation enhancements.
HelpNDoc 2.5 fixes relative links which are now consistently handled between all the documentation formats and generates better HTML, PDF and Word documentation. You can download the completely free HelpNDoc 2.5 from this web-site’s download section.
Version 18.104.22.168 – Release date: Mar 30, 2010
- WARNING: Relative links are now consistent in all generated documentation. They are not relative to the "files" sub-directory anymore for CHM and HTML documentations
- Greatly reduced HTML compilation time for big projects
- PDF generator did draw anchors as empty space
- Better HTML anchor import
- Fixed Word generator which didn't correctly export some characters
- Recreate Folder Hierarchies, Improved Mathematical Equation Editor, and Advanced Template Overrides in HelpNDoc 8.7
- HelpNDoc 8.6 Introduces a Powerful Non-Destructive Multi-Layered Image Editor to Enhance Your Documentation Workflow!
- New equation library item with built-in mathematical expression editor, project-wide character analyzer, and more in HelpNDoc 8.5
- Streamline Your Documentation Generation Workflow with the New HTTP Request Build Action in HelpNDoc 8.4
- Locate and update hyperlinks in bulk, filtered keywords and improved documentation generation speed in HelpNDoc 8.3