HelpNDoc 2.6 has just been released and is available as a free 3.4MB download. This new version includes a new project wizard for an easier and faster help project creation. The new project wizard can import existing CHM table of content and the CHM exporter can be configured to not delete the HHP project files. Among other fixes, HelpNDoc 2.6 generated HTML documentation will not remove the anchors when a topic page is called, the project properties include scroll bars for smaller screens and the topic editor has received various enhancements.
You can download the completely free HelpNDoc 2.6 from this web-site’s download section.
Version 126.96.36.199 – Release date: Jun 13, 2010
- New project wizard provides a faster way to get started on a new project
- Import existing compiled CHM help file table of content in the new project wizard
- Optionally do not purge the generated HHP project files
- Anchors get passed when a topic page is redirected to show the table of content
- Project properties now display scroll bars when the window is too small to display everything
- HTML import could create incorrect picture size
- Various topic editor small enhancements: triple click selects paragraph...
We are thrilled to announce the launch of HelpNDoc 9.0, a significant update that brings a host of new features and improvements to our already robust help authoring tool. This major update is …Read More →
Introducing HelpNDoc 8.9: Kickstart Your Documentation with New Project Starter Kits & Advanced Topic Filtering!
We are thrilled to present to you HelpNDoc 8.9, a beacon of innovation in the world of documentation authoring. At the forefront are the Project Starter Kits, tailored blueprints based on best …Read More →
Welcome to a new era of documentation authoring, where powerful visuals blend seamlessly with effective textual content to deliver top-notch user assistance. We are thrilled to introduce you to the …Read More →
Recreate Folder Hierarchies, Improved Mathematical Equation Editor, and Advanced Template Overrides in HelpNDoc 8.7
In the realm of technical writing, having robust, efficient, and user-friendly tools at our disposal is paramount. That’s where HelpNDoc shines. As a remarkable help authoring tool, it makes the …Read More →