HelpNDoc 2.6 has just been released and is available as a free 3.4MB download. This new version includes a new project wizard for an easier and faster help project creation. The new project wizard can import existing CHM table of content and the CHM exporter can be configured to not delete the HHP project files. Among other fixes, HelpNDoc 2.6 generated HTML documentation will not remove the anchors when a topic page is called, the project properties include scroll bars for smaller screens and the topic editor has received various enhancements.
You can download the completely free HelpNDoc 2.6 from this web-site’s download section.
Version 22.214.171.124 – Release date: Jun 13, 2010
- New project wizard provides a faster way to get started on a new project
- Import existing compiled CHM help file table of content in the new project wizard
- Optionally do not purge the generated HHP project files
- Anchors get passed when a topic page is redirected to show the table of content
- Project properties now display scroll bars when the window is too small to display everything
- HTML import could create incorrect picture size
- Various topic editor small enhancements: triple click selects paragraph...
- HelpNDoc 8.2: New pre-build actions, Run external programs, Improved auto-completion and more
- Run post-build actions when the documentation is generated and create topics from a template in HelpNDoc 8.1
- Encrypt and sign Word and PDF documents, use SVG images, and override styles for each documentation output in HelpNDoc 8.0
- Mass update pictures' properties, new font selector with search capabilities and UI refinements in HelpNDoc 7.9
- Use snippets as topic templates, reuse topic content, automate topic writing and more in HelpNDoc 7.8