HelpNDoc 2.6 has just been released and is available as a free 3.4MB download. This new version includes a new project wizard for an easier and faster help project creation. The new project wizard can import existing CHM table of content and the CHM exporter can be configured to not delete the HHP project files. Among other fixes, HelpNDoc 2.6 generated HTML documentation will not remove the anchors when a topic page is called, the project properties include scroll bars for smaller screens and the topic editor has received various enhancements.
You can download the completely free HelpNDoc 2.6 from this web-site’s download section.
Version 126.96.36.199 – Release date: Jun 13, 2010
- New project wizard provides a faster way to get started on a new project
- Import existing compiled CHM help file table of content in the new project wizard
- Optionally do not purge the generated HHP project files
- Anchors get passed when a topic page is redirected to show the table of content
- Project properties now display scroll bars when the window is too small to display everything
- HTML import could create incorrect picture size
- Various topic editor small enhancements: triple click selects paragraph...
- Analyze conditional content throughout your documentation using the fully redesigned project analyzer in HelpNDoc 7.6
- Customize HTML topic names for improved SEO, enhanced CHM decompiler and importer and more in HelpNDoc 7.5
- Inline table of contents, greatly improved HTML documentation generation and more in HelpNDoc 7.4
- Import Markdown documents, duplicate builds and customize library output path in HelpNDoc 7.3
- Generate Markdown documents, improved PDF rendering and new "force page break" option in HelpNDoc 7.2