HelpNDoc 3.0.1 is available for immediate download and is essentially a bug fix for the recent HelpNDoc 3 release. This new version fixes problems with Internet Explorer 7 and 8 in the generated HTML documentation, with project handling in some cases and reduces memory consumption, amongst other fixes. You can download HelpNDoc 3.0.1 Personal Edition now to benefit from the fixes.
Update: Version 18.104.22.168 fixes the lack of footers in HTML/CHM documentation.
Version 22.214.171.124 – Release date: Aug 30, 2011
- CHM importer can now correctly import and interpret links to topics
- Rewritten project file creating/opening mechanisms to avoid errors
- HTML template had a few graphical glitches in Internet Explorer 7 and 8
- Importing files could produce projects files larger than necessary
- Opening the link dialog for large projects could cause heavy memory usage
- External library items file are now relative to the project's location if a relative path is specified
- Directly calling an HTML page with an anchor didn't work
- Topic with content from an external file had no content in HTML and CHM
- After opening an existing project, the topic footer was not generated anymore
We are thrilled to announce the launch of HelpNDoc 9.0, a significant update that brings a host of new features and improvements to our already robust help authoring tool. This major update is …Read More →
Introducing HelpNDoc 8.9: Kickstart Your Documentation with New Project Starter Kits & Advanced Topic Filtering!
We are thrilled to present to you HelpNDoc 8.9, a beacon of innovation in the world of documentation authoring. At the forefront are the Project Starter Kits, tailored blueprints based on best …Read More →
Welcome to a new era of documentation authoring, where powerful visuals blend seamlessly with effective textual content to deliver top-notch user assistance. We are thrilled to introduce you to the …Read More →
Recreate Folder Hierarchies, Improved Mathematical Equation Editor, and Advanced Template Overrides in HelpNDoc 8.7
In the realm of technical writing, having robust, efficient, and user-friendly tools at our disposal is paramount. That’s where HelpNDoc shines. As a remarkable help authoring tool, it makes the …Read More →