This is with great pleasure that we announce the immediate availability of a maintenance release: HelpNDoc 3.0.2
HelpNDoc keeps getting better and better and this new version brings back the command line compiler (to silently generate documentation from the command line), and due to popular demand, the ruler (which can be activated from the options dialog) which were not available in earlier versions of HelpNDoc 3.
This new version also greatly improves performance while using and scrolling through the table of contents hierarchy, and provides various bug fixes and documentation enhancements.
Version 188.8.131.52 – Release date: Sep 6, 2011
- Command line option is back with the possibility to specify template names
- Topic editor ruler has been restored. Visibility is controlled in options and is hidden by default
- Performance improvement when using and scrolling through the table of contents hierarchy
- Configuration options were saved even when the cancel button was clicked
- CHM and HTML documentation could show an horizontal scroll bar with 100% tables
- Padding wasn't always respected in table cells
- Topic title variables were not correctly substituted
- Documentation now contains the list and description of available methods from within templates
Introducing HelpNDoc 8.9: Kickstart Your Documentation with New Project Starter Kits & Advanced Topic Filtering!
We are thrilled to present to you HelpNDoc 8.9, a beacon of innovation in the world of documentation authoring. At the forefront are the Project Starter Kits, tailored blueprints based on best …Read More →
Welcome to a new era of documentation authoring, where powerful visuals blend seamlessly with effective textual content to deliver top-notch user assistance. We are thrilled to introduce you to the …Read More →
Recreate Folder Hierarchies, Improved Mathematical Equation Editor, and Advanced Template Overrides in HelpNDoc 8.7
In the realm of technical writing, having robust, efficient, and user-friendly tools at our disposal is paramount. That’s where HelpNDoc shines. As a remarkable help authoring tool, it makes the …Read More →
HelpNDoc 8.6 Introduces a Powerful Non-Destructive Multi-Layered Image Editor to Enhance Your Documentation Workflow!
We are thrilled to announce the release of HelpNDoc 8.6, a major update that introduces a powerful built-in multi-layered image editor, designed to significantly enhance your documentation workflow. …Read More →