You might have experienced a small but annoying issue with HelpNDoc 3.4.1 if you are using un-compressed pictures in your documentation: HelpNDoc could produce empty or black PNG pictures when trying to optimize them when generating CHM and HTML documentation. We have fixed this issue and encourage you to download the fixed HelpNDoc 188.8.131.52 version.
Version 184.108.40.206 – Release date: Mar 30, 2012
- When optimizing pictures, some of them could become empty or black PNG files for HTML and CHM documentation
- Analyze conditional content throughout your documentation using the fully redesigned project analyzer in HelpNDoc 7.6
- Customize HTML topic names for improved SEO, enhanced CHM decompiler and importer and more in HelpNDoc 7.5
- Inline table of contents, greatly improved HTML documentation generation and more in HelpNDoc 7.4
- Import Markdown documents, duplicate builds and customize library output path in HelpNDoc 7.3
- Generate Markdown documents, improved PDF rendering and new "force page break" option in HelpNDoc 7.2