We are glad to announce the immediate availability of HelpNDoc 3.7.1: this minor update brings some fixes in Word, CHM and HTML based documentation formats and can be downloaded for free for personal use and evaluation purposes. HelpNDoc 3.7.1 fixes various problems with the Word documentation, provides better look and feel when printing the CHM documentation and fixes problems with the recent projects and places list. Have a look at the detailed change log to learn more and download you free version right now.
Version 188.8.131.522 – Release date: Nov 19, 2012
- HTML documentation could not always select the first displayed table of contents item when viewed from a remote server
- A frame was displayed around the content when printing a CHM topic
- Word generator always compressed bitmap pictures even if the option for automatic compression was not checked
- The Word documentation wasn't generated if the used template didn't show the table of contents
- Word documentations could add extra empty lines before topic titles
- French translation errors in the documentation generation log
- The recent projects and places lists weren't correctly saved to the registry which could lead to incorrect entries
Introducing HelpNDoc 8.9: Kickstart Your Documentation with New Project Starter Kits & Advanced Topic Filtering!
We are thrilled to present to you HelpNDoc 8.9, a beacon of innovation in the world of documentation authoring. At the forefront are the Project Starter Kits, tailored blueprints based on best …Read More →
Welcome to a new era of documentation authoring, where powerful visuals blend seamlessly with effective textual content to deliver top-notch user assistance. We are thrilled to introduce you to the …Read More →
Recreate Folder Hierarchies, Improved Mathematical Equation Editor, and Advanced Template Overrides in HelpNDoc 8.7
In the realm of technical writing, having robust, efficient, and user-friendly tools at our disposal is paramount. That’s where HelpNDoc shines. As a remarkable help authoring tool, it makes the …Read More →
HelpNDoc 8.6 Introduces a Powerful Non-Destructive Multi-Layered Image Editor to Enhance Your Documentation Workflow!
We are thrilled to announce the release of HelpNDoc 8.6, a major update that introduces a powerful built-in multi-layered image editor, designed to significantly enhance your documentation workflow. …Read More →