We are glad to announce the immediate availability of HelpNDoc 3.9.1 which fixes the problem some were experiencing when starting HelpNDoc, saying that a control had no parent window. We also took this opportunity to update the default CHM template to provide a way to customize the base color as it is already possible to do with the default HTML template. This minor update also fixes a rare problem with the HTML search engine which could do infinite loops and another issue where the ePub generator couldn’t correctly generate the eBook’s cover picture. Learn more in the detailed change log below and download your free version of HelpNDoc now.
Version 188.8.131.528 – Release date: May 21, 2013
- CHM generator's base color can be customized in the template properties
- An exception could be displayed when the application is launched indicating that a control had no parent window
- ePub generator didn't always correctly generate the cover picture
- HTML search engine did infinite loops after clicking on the result when it ended with a space character
- Introducing HelpNDoc 8.9: Kickstart Your Documentation with New Project Starter Kits & Advanced Topic Filtering!
- Meet HelpNDoc 8.8: The Perfect Blend of Visual and Textual Content Editing
- Recreate Folder Hierarchies, Improved Mathematical Equation Editor, and Advanced Template Overrides in HelpNDoc 8.7
- HelpNDoc 8.6 Introduces a Powerful Non-Destructive Multi-Layered Image Editor to Enhance Your Documentation Workflow!
- New equation library item with built-in mathematical expression editor, project-wide character analyzer, and more in HelpNDoc 8.5