Step-by-step guide: How to select a new icon for a topic in HelpNDoc
HelpNDoc provides an easy-to-use organizational feature that allows you to select from various icons to classify your topics. Let’s see how easy it is to pick the right icon to categorize them.
By default, HelpNDoc assigns a question mark icon to a new topic. There are two ways you can assign a new icon:
Select the topic to which you’d like to assign a new icon.
Click Topic properties in the Home ribbon tab. Then, select Topic icon. This displays a wide variety of icons. Click the one you’d like to use.
Right-click the topic to which you’d like to assign a new icon. This displays a menu.
Click Topic icon to view and select an icon as outlined above.
This assigns the icon you selected to your topic.
- How to define robots.txt and Robots meta tags in your HTML documentation ?
- Custom help topics URL aliases and context sensitive HTML enhancements in HelpNDoc 6.2
- Define default topic properties, Use external HTML code, Export folder contents and more in HelpNDoc 6.1
- Topics status, custom properties, find and replace by library items or RegEx, Spanish translation and more in HelpNDoc 6.0
- How to assign topic kind in HelpNDoc