Check the floating license server's status
To check the floating license server's status, type the following command line:
- On Windows:
- .\TurboFloatServer.exe -v
- On Linux:
- sudo ./turbofloatserver -v
The output of that command could be:
- Server activated and running: "This floating license server instance is presumably activated. However, details about the activation cannot be displayed while the instance is running."
- Server activated but NOT running: "This floating license server instance is currently activated (with this product key: ABCD-EFGH-IJKL-MNOP-QRST-UVWX-YZ12) and will automatically re-verify its license in 90 days."
- Server not activated: "This floating license server instance is not activated."