Some panels are missing or HelpNDoc's Window is hidden
When launching HelpNDoc, either the main window can't be seen or some panels are missing.
Use the "-reset" command line option to reset HelpNDoc's layout:
If you are using HelpNDoc 6.8 or later, you can try to reset HelpNDoc's user interface settings as follows:
- Close any opened HelpNDoc projects
- From HelpNDoc's "File" menu, click "Options"
- Click the "Reset" button at the bottom left of the newly opened "HelpNDoc Options" dialog
- Click "Reset Forms, Panels and Toolbars"
- Launch HelpNDoc again
If that doesn't fix the problem or if you are using an older version of HelpNDoc, please try to launch HelpNDoc with the "-reset" command line option to reset all its settings as follows:
- Use the WINDOWS + R keyboard shortcut to open the Run panel
- Indicate HelpNDoc's installation path with the -reset option. Usually it is "C:\Program Files (x86)\IBE Software\HelpNDoc 7\hnd7.exe -reset" or "C:\Program Files\IBE Software\HelpNDoc 7\hnd7.exe -reset"
- Restart HelpNDoc normally from now on
Note: for older HelpNDoc 6 or 5 versions, adapt the command line accordingly.