Basic font properties
The most often used font properties are easily accessible from HelpNDoc's "Write" ribbon tab.
These include: font name and size control, styling options (e.g. bold, italic, underline...), and color options.
Advanced font properties
For greater control over font properties, the "Font" window can be accessed either:
- From the "Write" ribbon tab, click the arrow at the bottom-right of the "Font" group
- Right-click in the topic editor to show the popup menu, then click "Font..."
The Font window includes:
- A "Font" tab where common font settings can be defined, such as font name, size, color, background color, style and effects;
- A "Layout" tab where advanced spacing, offset and scaling settings can be defined
- A "Sample" preview of the currently defined font settings