The image map editor is used to draw and update shapes on an image, and set their properties such as where they are linking to. The image map editor can be accessed as follows:
- Create or edit an image map library item to show the library item edit window
- Click the "Update image map" button
Overview of the user interface
The tools can be used to create, select and manipulate shapes on the image map:
- Select: click any shape on the editor to select it. Use its resizing handles to resize it
- Delete: delete the currently selected shape
- Rectangle: create a rectangle shape
- Circle: create a circle shape
- Polygon: create a polygon shape. Click once to add a point, twice to close the polygon
Shows a preview of the image map with the various shapes. Select a shape to display the resizing handles and edit its properties.
Define the currently selected shape's properties such as link, title, and position.